ZVM Leisure Website Accessibility
We adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, a set of guidelines stipulated by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) used to ensure web sites are designed and written in a way that makes them accessible to everyone.
- We only use strong colour contrasts mainly B&W
- Headings are used correctly to make them readable through screen readers.
- Links are provided and clear what they do.
- Tables are laid out in tabular form with headings and summaries.
- We use html 5 and css to determine the presentation of our web site - this assists those using screen reading devices.
- Where we use images, we use alternative text so that people with visual imparment can read the text. These can be read by screen reading devices.
If you have any feedback or experience any problems with our site, do let us know and we will do what we can to make it easier for everyone to access.
Acces to our website is available to both PC and Apple Mac users with modern internet enabled machines.
Range of browsers and operating systems that we support
- Internet Explorer 9
- Internet Explorer 8
- Internet Explorer 7
- Firefox 3.0 and above
- Safari 4 and above
- Google Chrome
- Windows 7
- Mac OS X 10.4 and above
Browser updates are available free of charge from each browser provider. Operating systems can be purchased from software vendors.
We will update our list of supported browsers and operating systems from time to time as the software used by our customers changes.
We will also endeavour to support the most popular combinations of these browsers and operating systems, for example Internet Explorer 8 with Windows 7.
We support some screen reading software to support visually impaired users, and other users with accessibility issues.
Reasons to upgrade your browser
- New versions are more secure.
- New versions are faster
- Improved browsing experience
Browser updates are available online free from Microsoft, Firefox, Safari, Google, etc